Maintenance-free terracotta and ceramic facade systems with rapid install
Tonality combines 150 years of ceramic tradition with innovative German system technology for exceptionally strong facade tiles. Featuring a unique rapid ‘Lift & Lock’ installation which requires no clips, gaskets or sealants, Tonality is a truly economical choice. Avoid the cost and time of less efficient, more labour-intensive cladding alternatives.
With over 50 standard colours, a choice of surface finishes, the ability to specify custom colours, and a wide choice of installation options, Tonality offers complete design freedom for even the most ambitious project.
And, to ensure a strong maintenance-free finish, Tonality’s Keralis sinter firing process produces a sealed surface that resists weathering, dirt, stains and graffiti, keeping your facade vibrant and maintenance-free for decades to come.
Key features and benefits
- Durable – Lifelong colour fastness. UV and frost resistant. Protected from environmental influences such as moss formation, soiling and efflorescence.
- 30-year warranty.
- Rapid, cost-saving install.
- Strong, maintenance-free finish.
- Creativity of design and application.
- Safe and strong
- Non-combustible tested to Australian Standard AS1530.1.
- Integrated dismantling system can be activated for soffit and ground levels.
- Exceptionally safe as demonstrated by the international earthquake test.
- High wind pressure resistance due to rear reinforced and precise hanging system. Double the pull-out load versus conventional tile clip fixing.
- Environmental sustainability – certified by Germany’s Institut Bauen und Umwelt e.V., Environmental Product Declaration (ISO 14025/EN 15804) and Environmental Management System (DIN EN ISO 14001).
Talk to a specialist
National Sales Manager
State Sales Manager QLD / NT
CID Account Manager
Account Manager NSW / ACT
Business Development Manager